Vitamin A is a Poison
"Vitamin A = Poison
The key thing to understand is that Vitamin A is not just a direct poison only at high doses. That is a myth. It can be a toxin at any dose. High doses equal the sum of many small doses."
It is well-known that Vitamin A can cause toxicity. Hypervitaminosis A may be acute or chronic. Acute toxicity occurs after consuming large amounts of Vitamin A over a short period, typically within a few hours or days. Chronic toxicity occurs when large amounts of Vitamin A build up in your body over a long period.
To learn more information like this and much more, join our Love Your Liver program today! Do this by visiting our website: https://nutritiondetective.com/pages/membership